Imagine GlassTM is constructed with a decorative printed interlayer permanently fused between two pieces of glass with heat, pressure, and an adhesive material. The end product is laminated safety glass similar to that used for automotive windshields.
Laminated glass has many desirable characteristics as a building material:
· Safety glazing – holds together when shattered to prevent injuries related to flying glass or exposed shards
· Superior acoustical attributes provide a quieter environment
· Penetration resistance improves security performance, deterring break-ins.
· With the correct specifications, meets hurricane codes, preventing storm damage
· 99% UV blocking helps fabrics and furnishings look new longer
· Long-lasting to give ageless beauty to your project
· Easy care and cleaning due to smooth surface on both sides
· Energy efficiency
· Suitable for interior or exterior glazing
Imagine GlassTM has been weather-tested by an independent testing company and is warranted against delamination and fading for five years (see warranty).
Most glass can be produced to sizes up to 60" x 144". Photographic-quality images can be produced in sizes up to 72" x 120" or 50" wide by any length.
Most glass types and fabrications can be incorporated:
· Annealed, tempered, or heat-strengthened
· Insulated glass units improve thermal qualities and energy efficiency
· Low iron for maximum clarity and trueness of color
· Various thicknesses starting at 5/16" total construction
· Mirror, etched, bent, colored, and some textured glass can be used for special effects
· Edge finishing, holes, notches, pattern cuts
Decorative Glass for the Imagination